Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, July 18, 2008

First time blogger...

I have been enjoying other people's blogs for some time and finally decided to start one of my own. I imagine that it will take some getting used to, having others read my musings! I guess that I will start out nice and slow, until I get the hang of putting my thoughts on paper(computer!).

No comments: