Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Target buys



I don't know what I did, but only half of my last post showed up. I'm still trying to teach myself all of this fun stuff! I bought several dog costumes at Target. I know, I know...I like put clothes on my dogs. Especially Spikey. Jordan is almost 11yo and doesn't cooperate very well! I bought Jordan a pumpkin t-shirt for .49 and 2 hoodies for Spikey for .99 each. My favor1te one has a dog skeleton pattern on the back of it! He looks so cute. I also bought a large container of doggie treats for $1.25. I don't have any pics of the new costumes but I will try to post some of them on halloween.

There are the pics!! Yay, me! Jordan has a witches hat on (he would probably have cast a spell on me if he could) and Spikey is a giraffe!!

No comments: