Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ozzy



Our big, black cat has been feeling left out! So here is a new picture of him, taken today. He is 2 years old and HUGE.

He loves to lay on the heated waterbed when it is cold out. Spoiled, much?!?

Ozzy and Spikey are best friends! They play together, eat together and sleep together. People are amazed when they see the two of them.

No comments: