Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight


Last night, Heather, Kylah, her friend Haileigh and I went to see Twilight. It was so good. We all loved it!

There were more people in the theatre than I've seen in a long, long time.

Kylah is the only one of the 4 of us that had read the book. I am about half way through it and Heather just started it today. There are 4 more books in the series and other movies in the works. I can't wait to read all of the books.

1 comment:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Hi Denise I just found your blog! So glad I did. I loook forward to readin more about you and your family! Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!!~Wendy