Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, December 29, 2008

Harvell family fun









We went to CiCi's with Richard's brother and his family saturday night. There were 14 of us (mostly kids!!). We had a fun time.

Then we went to our niece, Brooke's, new house. It is decorated so cute and so her!

The kids were all so good and had such a good time playing in the game room. Diane got each one of them a stocking with some candy and quarters in it! The perfect gift.

No comments: