Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, December 26, 2008

One of Kylah's favorite gifts




Kylah and all of her friends are big fans of the Twilight book series and the Twilight movie. Some gals on a message board I'm on were showing "Twilighted" photos they had made for their daughters. I just knew Kylah would love one. I e-mailed the seller a photo and 2 days later I had the finished product.

I ordered a 5X7 for Ky, Heather and myself and 8 wallet size for Kylah to give to her friends.

It was a big hit. She likes the fact that none of her friends will have seen these!!

No comments: