Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, December 27, 2008

water, water, everywhere...




No, these are not pictures of a lake or pond. These are pictures of our side yard.

What the heck is up with this crazy weather.

It is 60* and raining(with flash flood warnings). Last weekend it was 6* with a windchill of -30*. And windgusts of 30mph.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The weather here is about the same as you are having. Last week, 1 was our temperture one day. I slept with my windows open last night and my ceiling fan on. I noticed on the weather channel this morning Phoenix was 37
and we were 68. Since it feels like Spring I took all my Chritmas stuff down and stored it until next Dec.