Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, December 25, 2008

We had a very yummy Christmas!









Our menu was:
turkey manhattans(Justin roasted the turkey and made the gravy)
homemade mashed potatoes
sourdough bread
black olives, green olives, marinated mushrooms and pickles
carrot sticks, cauliflower, grn peppers, cucumbers, celery sticks and mushrooms

For dessert: cupcakes from Adam's and chocolate fondue with:
clementines
cherries
marshmallows
fresh pineapple
pears
3 kinds of apple slices
bananas
pretzels

Yummy punch:
pomegranate 7up
regular 7up
white cranberry/peach juice
rainbow sherbert
I made an ice ring with 7up, maraschino cherry juice and maraschino cherries

The little kids didn't eat much of anything. However, the rest of us ate way too much. It was sooo good!!

No comments: