Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, December 26, 2008

Weather update:

it was just announced that we are under a dense fog advisory and a flood warning. It has warmed up quite a bit, hence the flood warning. It is still extremely slippery.

I just saw someone else fall and have seen so many vehicles that just can't get traction. There was a tow truck down the street that went off the road a little bit and had to have another tow truck come and rescue him!!

I didn't even wander out to the mailbox today. Hope Ed McMahon didn't send me anything!!

No comments: