Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, December 24, 2008

YUMMY!!


Richard had to go in to work yesterday for a safety meeting. When they passed out pay checks they each got a 2 pound box of See's candies (nuts and chews)!!

They don't sell it around here (except online). And I haven't had any for years. When I worked at the assisted living we had a fmaily member of a resident, that would bring it for staff when she came to town

I love that stuff. I am not much of a chocolate eater, unless it's GOOD chocolates! Such as Fanny Mae, Godiva and See's.

I was so excited to open that box. It did not disappoint!! :)

I'm glad that Richard is happy with my homemade fudge. That way there is more of the "good" stuff for me!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Think of me when you are eating that good candy. Happy Holidays to you and your family.