Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hana Yori


















Saturday evening we went to Hana Yori (a Japanese steak house) for Kylah's birthday. It was supposed to be just the girls(Heather, Kylah, Jazmine, Safire, Elizabeth and me), but Justin wasn't having any of that! He LOVES to eat there, so Ky told him he could chauffeur us!!

I took a bottle of sparkling grape juice to have on the way! The girl's loved it.

We had such a fun time and the food was to die for. Our chef was funny and entertaining.

On the way home Justin went in to Dairy Queen and bought Kylah an ice cream cake. She loved it! He is so good to her.

No comments: