Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Home baked" bread





This cinnamon raisin bread from Meijer is sooo good! It is partially baked and you finish baking it in your own oven. It is so crusty outside and moist inside. I topped it with a glaze I made with powdered sugar and fresh squeezed orange juice. Then I toasted some walnuts and sprinkled those on top. I could eat the whole loaf!

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Wow! This looks super yummy!

Thanks for stopping by my SITS featured post today! I love meeting new bloggers!

Dena said...

If I could reach through this monitor I would be so much happier! I can almost smell that yummy bread from here!

Stay warm!!!

Hugs,
Dena