Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 2, 2009

It's for later...


I was straightening the runner I have on the dining room table, when I found this hidden under it! I guess Rocky was saving the grape, pecan, walnuts and chick(from my hens and chicks plant) for a snack!

I never know what I will find or where I will find it!

No comments: