Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Little chandelier make over(again!!)




I redid my little chandelier that hangs above my kitchen sink, again! With Rocky's help, of course!

Back in September I gave it a make over and now it's had another one. There's a post about it in the September blog archives.

I took all of the original crystals off and added jeweled garland, that I got 1/2 off at Menard's after Christmas. I also added beaded garland (that I got at Michael's for 90% off after Halloween)to the base of the light. The jewels and the beads are all the same colors! This were lucky finds.

It took several days to decide how to hang the jewels. Then it took a couple more days to actually put them on the light. My fingers and thumb were so sore when I was done. But, it was sooo worth it. I absolutely love the finished product.

The pictures are not the best. It looks so much better in person.

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. This chandelier looks great! laurie