Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looks like snow clouds







If you look really hard, you can see blue sky under those dark, heavy clouds!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Indeed, they do look like snow clouds. Maybe they will just float away.