Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 9, 2009

More photos from around the house






These are in the kitchen.

The candle holder, match holder, picture and little wire metal stand all came from Goodwill.

I made matching valances for both kitchen windows, the window in the dining room and for above the sliding door in the dining room. I used homespun fabric that I got on the clearance table at JoAnn's. I think I only paid $17.00 for it.

The black wire heart garland was an after Christmas deal several years ago. The hearts were originally silver. The wreath I bought at Hobby Lobby 2 years ago after Thanksgiving and the little felt decor I bought at JoAnn's after Halloween this year(well 2008!).

The 2 house paintings are on wood. I bought them 3-4 years ago at Dollar General. I know, aren't they cute for Dollar General? LOL

No comments: