Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, January 18, 2009

RANDOMNESS

2 comments:

Picket said...

Hello friend...thanks for coming by and for the sweet comment...hope all is well with you & yours...I see where your sister lost her little beagle...I am so sorry girl...our 'fur babies' are such a big part of our families. You have a beautiful family...I am so thankful we don't get snow very often down South..it just shuts down the entire town! lol I think things are hard for everyone right now..down here so many have lost their jobs and their homes...I am just thankful Bill still has a good job...hopefully this year things will start to turn around for all of us! Take care girl and have a great week!

Covered In Crafts said...

That's cool! I did one in photoshop a while back but mine wasn't as creative. I like the tiled words. Cool idea!