Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, January 19, 2009

Squirrel paths




I get so tickled when I see these squirrel paths in the snow.

The top picture is a dirt hill in the back of our property. The second picture is the beginning of the path over the hill. The third picture is the other side of the hill.

I wonder why the squirrels go over the hill instead of around it?

No comments: