Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 30, 2009

Thrifty bargains at Target




Thursday on the way home, Richard took me by Target. My main goal was to get Spike's t-shirt (see post below), of course, I always look at the clearance when I'm in there. Candles are my weakness. I love to burn them every day.

In the top photo are 2 boxes of sachets. One is Lavender and the other is Wild Currant. There are 4 sachets in each box. Regular price $3.96, clearance price 74 cents. And 2 sets of scented oils. One has Vineyard, Sonoma Pear and Wild Currant. The other has Winter Pine, Amber and Sandalwood. Regular price on those was $7.96, clearance price $1.98. They all smell really good.

The bottom picture has a 12 pack of tealights in Spiced Pumpkin and 2 boxes of 4 votives, also in Spiced Pumpkin. The tealights were regular price $4.24 on clearance for $1.06 and the votives were regular price of $3.58 on clearance for 88 cents. There are also 2 fragrance sets. One in Vineyard and the other in Wild Currant. Each set has 4 tealights, a bottle of scented oil and 10 wax melts. These were regular priced at $7.98, on clearance for $1.98.

All in all, I think I got some good deals on some good smells! A couple of these will be little gifts.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Denise~How I love Target and Walmart and of course Goodwill!
You are a very good bargain hunter...when are you going to pick me up to go with you?