Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 9, 2009

Vintage family pictures






As you can see, I can't sleep. It's 2:11am and I am wide awake.

Anyway, I was going through some pictures for a calendar and thought I would post some of my family when I was a kid.

The first 2 are my younger sisters and I. I have on my Brownie's uniform dress! These were in 1966. The next 2 are of me. 2nd and 3rd birthdays. 1959 and 1960. My mom always made my birthday cakes. I loved the doll cakes and had several over the years!

I am going to do these is a few posts, so the pictures aren't all bunched together.

No comments: