Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where I blog from...










Several of my bloggy friends have posted where they blog from...This is my desk in my scraproom/computer room. Richard got the desk out of a building they were tearing down. It was a typical gry metal office desk. He power washed it , primered it and painted it burgandy for me. I love it. It fits in my room perfectly. It has 4 drawers and a door with 3 shelves behind it.

I have a wonderful view of the side yard and all of the feeders.

On my desk is my day planner, a little wooden container(from Goodwill) with-kleeenx, scrap paper, an emory board, eye glass cleaner, chapstick, etc., an antique donkey vase(from the Salvation Army) with my pens, pencils and scissors in it and a little dish of hard candy.

I have a quilted piece underneath everything.

I almost forgot my leather chair with a fleece throw over the back. Well, it's my chair if someone else isn't sitting there!! LOL

No comments: