Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Amish town visit...4



Wouldn't this be scary?

1. This is a father and daughter riding along side a county road.

2. There is a buggy in front of and behind the semi. There was also one in front of us. We were on SR 5. A busy, much travelled highway.

My sister in law is from Topeka (IN), years ago we were at her parent's house and their Amish neighbor came and took Richard, Heather and I for a buggy ride. It was very scary and we were on a county road. I can't imagine doing this on a state highway.

2 comments:

bubble said...

I wouldn't like that! i have this thing about those trucks...they really scare me!

Take care Amy xx

Leslie said...

The pictures scare me. I don't like to be in front or behind big trucks !!
Hugs~~~Leslie