Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby, it's COOOOLD outside





It was about 10* when we went to the bus stop this morning. I don't know what the windchill was, but I do know it was COLD! The snow was crunching under our feet while we were walking.

The smoke from the chimney was an inviting sight!

No comments: