Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buddies



Our local newspaper has a "Me and My Pet" picture every Sunday. I sent in this picture of Richard and Rocky a couple days before Christmas. It was in the paper this past Sunday. I didn't tell him I sent it in, he was quite surprised!!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Denise,

That is precious! I love the pic!

Tammy

Chanda said...

I love rocky's little Santa hat. He is so cute.