Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gramma's sweetheart









Since Heather was getting her hair cut and colored today, Kammie stayed with me. Heather took us out for breakfast and then Kammie and I dropped her at the salon and we went to Goodwill. Afterwards, we stopped at Adam's Cake Shoppe. I ordered cupcakes for Valentine's Day and bought each of the kids a cookie.

Adam bakes the BEST cakes and cupcakes. He started working at another bakery straight from school and has since opened his own shop.

I've known him since he was a young kid. As well as his brothers and sisters.

No comments: