Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rain, rain go away!!

And come back in August when we really need you.






It is pouring down rain today. Everything is so wet, dirty, dreary and ugly. I hate this time of year. It is so depressing.

I guess it doesn't help that my heart is still broken (no mending in sight) and that my Lupus is in a flare. I have felt pretty good for quite awhile, but this one is a doozy. I guess that I'm paying the price for having such a good time lately! Lupus doesn't like me to have too much fun. Big meanie!

3 comments:

Janene said...

Yep! It is grey and dreary here too!
I have all of my prim lights lit and some soothing music on (Michael Buble).
This helps set the mood for a nice quiet day!
The rain isn't so bad if you look at it as a day to relax and enjoy!

bubble said...

Thankyou for my award! xxx

Tracey said...

Miserable here too! Its like a weather report on here isn't it!!!!
Tracey xxx