Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, February 27, 2009

Snowball fight!






After school on tuesday Jaiden and I had a snowball fight! He only lasted in the cold about 15 minutes and he was ready to go in!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Denise, does your snow ever go!!!
Tracey x x x

Anne said...

That's the spirit. You wait for them to get cold and then you get them back! (ha-ha). Looks like you both had a good time. =)