Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ghost hunting...part 2

First off, wether you believe or not, we had a great time. It was fun, exciting and scary! We did not trespass. We were on public land or in the street. Some pictures were taked from the car, parked at the side of the road.

Everyone has there own opinion of the objects in our pictures. We were there and know that these things could not be seen with the naked eye. We were most surprised by the mists that we caught on film. I hope everyone enjoys looking at these pics!

Me!


Jay, Heather and Chris.


Cindy, Monica and Alex were using the Ouija Board. I wanted no part of that! LOL



These pictures of mist are awesome. There was no mist when I took these pictures. The mist showed up when we were viewing the pictures on my camera.



Old, old cemetary in Middlebury. You could not see the orbs with the naked eye.


Orbs at Goatman bridge, Purgatory.


Old church in Union.



Old cemetary in Union.


Orbs.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Fantastic, I don't understand how some people think it's all rubbish! I believe 100%. We had a friendly spirit in our old home, you could even smell his tobacco!
Tracey x x x

bubble said...

how fun! we are going on a ghost hunt on april 14th.I cant wait! xx