Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!!!!



At least for a few days or hours or minutes! It has been raining off and on (mostly on) since saturday morning. I know, I know, April showers bring May flowers. But, with all of this rain, I can't even put any flowers out. Oh well, the grass looks nice!

No comments: