Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, May 22, 2009

Some more Florida vacation pics!

Since I gave you all a break from seeing my vacation pictures, I decided to post some more of them! Are you bored yet? I hope not, because I think I have enough left for 2-3 more posts. Please stick with me!


I have always wanted to go to Mouse Memories in Orlando. It is an awesome scrapbook store. I have ordered things from them online and was excited to shop there in person. I bought lots of cool scrap stuff.


Two large monkyes climing a net. Oh, wait. That's Kylah and Peyton at Sea World!!


I took this picture of a scrawny, little FL squirrel for Rocky! LOL


A beautiful cocina shell sculpture in the middle of a roundy-round at Englewood Beach.


My niece and her horse, Romeo.

My brother in law's newest "toy"!! LOL


My sister's dog, Murphy. He's smiling at me!


My sister's beautiful home.



My sister's bulldogs. They are so comical! My sis calls them "clowns in a bulldog suit"!!


Me being "scared" by a monster in Old Towne!

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Looks like you had a great trip with so many memories. Hugs, Marty