Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


I hope you all have a very special day!
Love, Denise

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy mothers day Denise!
xxx

Benita said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well :)

bubble said...

happy mothers day to you Denise :) xx

PAT said...

Happy Mother's Day, Denise!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Denise,

Lovely tulips!
How are the frogs and Mr. Crab doing?
This week I'm preparing for the monthly sale. Busy and Fun...hoping to get some treasures on Thursday garage sailing.
Deb

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day as well!

Thanks for stopping by to see my thrift finds today!

Manuela

Becky said...

Your ideas are so creative! I have a new trhifty favorite!