Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How does your garden grow...

We don't actually have a garden, we have 3 tomato plants!! LOL

This is the first one from our heirloom plant. It is going to go on my my BLT tonight for dinner! I can't wait. I don't really care for cherry tomatoes, but Richard loves them. This is our 2nd "batch" of the cherry tomatoes.






Everyone that knows me, knows that I am NOT a baker! I do not bake cookies or cakes.
I do, however, bake muffins! And these banana nut muffins are yummy!

1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Denise :)

I wish I would have grown tomatoes this year, because I'm craving a tomato sandwich right now! Those muffins look pretty tasty too :)

rue