Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Look who came back for a visit!



Mama and her 2 babies!! They set off our security alarms on the south side of our property early Saturday morning. We watched them for quite a while and then they crossed the street to eat apples from the neighbor's trees.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Don't forget to visit Rocky over at his very own blog!!
http://adayinthelifeofapetsquirrel.blogspot.com

2 comments:

bubble said...

lovely pics! i would love that in my garden! xxx

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Momma must have had plenty of good food to eat to have two babies. What beautiful pictures and so peaceful.

Cece