Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rocky has his own blog!!

I thought I would start a blog, writing in Rocky's point of view! Please go and give him and his blog a visit!

http://adayinthelifeofapetsquirrel.blogspot.com

If anyone can tell me how to post a direct link, I would appreciate the help!


6 comments:

wholarmor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wholarmor said...

To post a direct link, go to the html tab and click on it. Write {a href = " http:// whatever is the address " } whatever words you want to use as a link [/a]

Leave out the spaces and turn the brackets into < and >. If I typed it out right, it would just show up as a link. If it's still confusing, e-mail me- wholarmor at yahoo.com and I'll send it to you in the e-mail instead. Hope that helps!

wholarmor said...

Oh, and you should make sure to type it .blogspot.com instead of @blogspot.com. Otherwise your readers won't get there.

Denise said...

Thank you! I think I did it!!

bubble said...

oh how sweet lol!! xxx

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

OMGOSH... I love it. Rocky is too sweet.

Cece