Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, October 10, 2009

Grandparent's day at school

Yesterday was grandparent's day at the 2 little one's school. I braved the cold, pouring down rain to attend. It was a little harder this year with both of them attending school. I went to Kammie's class for an hour and then across the hall to Jaiden's class for the 2nd hour.

Nothing makes me feel like I do, when the kids are so happy and excited to see me! I love them so very much!


Kamrie and grandma...kindergarten. Isn't she adorable? LOL



Yes, Jaiden has a dark brown mohawk...remember, he has "cool", young parents!!

Jaiden and grandma...1st grade.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a lovely idea! They don't do anything like that at Lotties school.xxx

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

How awesome for you to be able to go and be with them in their classrooms, when my ids were young they would do a grandparents luncheon, I can't wait to be a part of Logan's life like that!! Have a wonderful day!! :0)

bubble said...

thats a great idea and lovely photos of you and your grandkids. i wish Lotties school did something like this, she would love her granny and grandad to go in!

xxx

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

They are both soooo cute! I know they were excited and proud to have their grandmother come to their school. laurie