Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, November 19, 2009

Belated Halloween pictures...

Kamrie, Jaiden, Kenzie and Kylah!


Rocky, "carving" his own pumpkin!!

Didn't he do a great job?

Jordan wearing his pumpkin shirt. He thinks he's too old for a costume!


I'm pretty sure that Ozzy contemplated peeing in my shoes, after I made him wear this bat hat!!



Cowboy
Witch
Giraffe
My beloved Spikey in some of his costumes!! I look much happier than he does, don't you think? LOL!

1 comment:

bubble said...

LOL. well...they all look great! xx