Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures that WON'T be in my Christmas cards!!





Last evening, Richard and I went to spend some time with the kids while Heather and Justin finished up their shopping and had a little time "alone"!! We ate lots of yummy Chinese food and watched Nightmare Before Christmas. I then decided to take some pics of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. WELL, these pictures show the kind of mood all 3 of the kids were in! We laughed so hard and had such a fun evening together!! I think that Kammie was the only one that took it serious!!

1 comment:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Precious memories!!:0) Thank you for your sweet cooment my friend I truly am Blessed to have such wonderful blog friends in my ife!!! Hope your having a wonderful weekend!!~hugs~