Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goodwill's hump day sale!

Every Wednesday Goodwill has a 40% off hump day sale. Heather and I went yesterday afternoon. She got a lot of clothes for the little kids for spring.


I love the colors in this old tin piece. It is quite large and was only 30 cents!



$1.80 for this amber glass.



60 cents total for these 3 bags of plastic Easter eggs.




I didn't get this at Goodwill, I got it at Cracker BArrel. It was on sale for $5.99 and I love it. The above eggs are going in it, along with some straw Easter grass.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

That chicken is fab! Amy would love it...xxx