Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to the world's greatest Dad!!


Today my dad is 73 years young! He is the best father that 3 girls could ever wish for!

We all love you, Dad!!

1 comment:

Benita said...

Wow, how weird is that....my Dad's birthday is today as well. Well, yesterday, that is, the 4th, lol. Very cool, huh? Happy Birthday to your Dad, too :)

BTW, I'm not sure what's happening, but everytime I go to your blog, after about 10 seconds, it redirects me to another site. Really weird & I don't know what's causing it or if it's just on my end. But I thought I would let you know so if I don't comment on your blog that much, that's why.....I'm having a hard time staying on it.