Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 15, 2010

Richard didn't buy me a stuffed bear...

for Valentine's Day, but he bought one for Rocky!! Actually, we got it at WalMart 1/2 off today!







He played and played with his bear. Runnin, jumping and rolling around on the floor!

3 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Oh my gosh he is too funny and cute!!:0)

ThriftyAnnabella said...

So cute - my brother also has a pet squirrel named Bandit - they're so much fun to watch.

Unknown said...

well - isn't that cute! The last pic looks like he's saying "thanks Mom"!