Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little parts of Rocky...

Since most people don't get to see a squirrel up close and personal, I thought I would give a picture by picture look at Rocky!


Rocky, from head to toe!!





His strong little chin that drips with drool from having me rub it! This is his favorite postion. On his back with me rubbing and massaging his chin. He will lay like this for an hour.



His twitching, nosey little nose that is always in everyone's business!



His soft as velvet, tiny ear that hears every little noise.


The distictly marked front side of his bushy tail.



I love this color of the underside of his tail! It is so different from the front side of his tail.


His soft, pretty musky smelling fur.




This is one on his little "hands". His nails are as sharp as razor blades. Richard has to trim them at least twice a week.


This is the bottom of one of his back feet! Check out the nails on this bad boy!


Rocky and I hope you enjoy his parts!

10 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

He really has such a cute little face!

Manuela

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Oh you are just so lucky to be loved by him! TY for sharing your life with him!
Fondly, Nancy & Angus

Chelle*J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

Those pictures are great! Rocky looks so awesome. TFS!!!

Dawn Gahan said...

Rocky is so doggone cute. And I love the St. Patty's Day look of your blog!!!!

Dawn

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to show Joy these pics! He looks like he's loaded with personality! :)

Tammy

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Does he run really fast all over the house? They are soooo quick when I see them in my yard. My little Papillon, Pearl loves to chaser them and they tease her! He is so cute!

Jenn said...

He is so cute...Precious =)

janis said...

I love those toes!!!!