Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi!

I am bacccck! Hopefully for good this time. I never intended to take a "blog break" but life happens.

As I said in my last, long ago post I was really sick this winter. I was sick for about 6-8 weeks with several weeks to get back on my feet. Without going into a lot of boring detail, I will say that I am still going strong!!

I have a lot of things to catch you all up on and tons of pictures to share! I will be back tomorrow with pictures and tales to tell!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Welcome back, have missed you!!! xxx

Dawn Gahan said...

Denise, such good news that you're back. And feeling better! You've been missed!

Dawn