Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm back!

As I have said before, "hopefully for good, this time". The past year has had it's ups and downs. Lots of downs! I'm not going to dwell on the past, just have fun in the future and blog about it.

I got lots of thrifty goodies over the past year that I am anxious to share. I have been making cards and even selling a few. I want to post about that, too.

I can't wait to get back in touch with all of my bloggy friends. I have missed you all!

No comments: