Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New living room furniture, got it for a bargain! Of course!

I bought this Basset Furniture love seat and a large sofa for $600 at a furniture consignment shop, right down by my house. It was new, used in a sunroom. I am so in love with this furniture. It is so comfy and well built, besides I looove the colors!!



Lazy boy recliner, $35 at Goodwill. It is in 100% perfect condition and is so very comfortable. The end table is one of a set of 3 that I bought at a garage sale 13 years ago. They were $75 for the 3. I have repainted the tops of them several times. I got the lamp at the Shipshewana Flea Market, several years ago. For around $10. The huge Longenberger basket was given to me by a friend. The cradle in the corner was made for me before I was born(yes, it is technically an antique!!), it has some of my bears in it.

No comments: