Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My nephew's wedding...

The happy couple, Mr and Mrs Tyler Shell!


Dad and Lois


My honey and I!


Tyler placing the yellow rose in honor of his grandma, my mom!


Me, the happy groom and my sister, Lesa, the mother of the groom!

No comments: