Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm back...I hope! I have wanting to revive my blog for some time, but my health has kept me from actually doing it. Until today, that is! I will probably start out slow and how to be back to daily blogging before long. If you are new to my blog "Welcome"!! If you are an old friend "Welcome Back"!

No comments: