Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, January 9, 2009





Julia at Hooked on Houses is doing a Hooked on Fridays blog party @
http://hookedonhouses.net/ (SOrry, I don't know how to do a direct link).

Right now I seem to be hooked on photos. Photos that I take daily. Photos that others have taken. Photos from long ago. I don't care. I am Hooked on them all!

I think I inherited my love of photography from my dad. We grew up with dad snapping pictures of everything! He still does!

2 comments:

Mia said...

I am also photo crazy. Since February last year, I take daily photos and I can't live without my little moments with my camera. But I also love any photos. It's great seeing old photos, kind of romantic with a snap shot of times gone by...

Have a great weekend!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

You're in Elkhart? That's where my husband's family lives! :-)

Thanks for joining my blog party!