Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, September 15, 2008

Job interview...

Heather had a job interview at Malibu Tanning in Granger, today. She thinks it went well. She said it is a beautiful salon and she would love to work there. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

I went and kept Kamrie and Kylah (she was home sick from school), while Heather went for her interview. We played Candyland and Kamrie cheated terribly!!

It rained off and on the whole time I was there. We have had 8 inches of rain here at our house and South Bend has had 11". The grass is sooo green again!

No comments: