Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, September 15, 2008

Today's thrifty buys...

Sunday's paper had some good coupons for Glade products. $1 off of Carpet Fresh, bogo free Glade spray air freshener, bogo free Plug In gels and $1 off
Glade scented candles with essential oils.

K-Mart had Glade products on sale. Carpet Fresh-$1.50 and Plug In gels-$1.50.

I got 2 Carpet Fresh for $1. And 4 Plug Ins for $3.00

Walgreens had the candles for $1.99 plus $1 mail in rebate. I bought 2 of those for $1.98 and with the rebates they will be free. They also had a coupon for a free Glade scented oil plug in. So I also got that.

All in all, the house will be smelling good for a long time to come! LOL And it only cost me a total of $4.00

I also had a pretty thrifty lunch. I had an Arby's coupon for a free toasted club with the purchase of a med drink and med fry. I ordered the philly club, potato cakes and iced tea-$3.30.

Pretty thrifty day!

No comments: