At GW I found quite a few bargains:
- a new Notre Dame nightshirt for Kylah, for christmas. $1
- a new pair of pj pants for moi. $1
- a really cute basket, that I put by the kitchen door, for towels to wipe the dog's feet. .65
- several small towels, for the dog's feet. .25 each
- a cute pair of Minetonka moccasins for moi. $2.50 I looked at these last week, but didn't want to pay $5. I'm glad I waited!
- a counting game for JJ. .65
- 3 kitchen towels. .50 each
- 2 little kid ornaments for my iron holiday tree. .25 each
- a small glass pumpkin. .25
- a clear glass pyrex custard cup. .50
- a really cute red, white, blue pillow for the guest bedroom. .50
At SA I found:
- 2 pyrex baking dishes. .50 each
- a package of green, gold and bronze tree shaped christmas ornaments. .25
- a package of apple ornaments. .50 For my iron holiday tree.
- a set of vintage christmas tree candle lights (in the original box). .25
- a kid's trivia game for JJ and Kammie. .25
I think that was about it. All in all I think I had a pretty successful thrift shopping day!!